Friday, November 9, 2012

Every Girl Needs...

...A cute craft room!!

My spare room has been My "doom room" for the past two houses. I was ready to have an adorable craft office rather than a room full of boxes, stacks of bills and a heap of craft supplies. I needed it to be functionable (and cute) so I snagged some shelving from my in-laws and put the M.O.T.H to work, by asking sweetly of course!

 
Repin it on Pinterest! #miscalainey

I had this adorable lamp shade but no lamp so I had to improvise. Lamp shade... Vase.. Boom, Lamp! But it needed filled because when it was empty it was pretty obvious that I just set a lamp shade on a vase. I remembered that I had some seashells from the beaches in Haiti and figured I'd go nautical.

I have some more work to do in there but for now, it's a sneak peak at my two craft room charms.




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment