Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Good Luck Charlie.

A fun way to welcome Charlotte Chase Sjuts into this crazy world:

So of course I forgot to bring a camera with me to the shower, typical Lainey move. So when I got home I had to reinact the shower scene on my office desk. A few things are missing from the actual shower like food, the lovely wrapped presents and my paper pinwheel board, but I'll get a picture up of it I promise. It was the base of the shower.  

I made this shower for my sister- in-law's first baby. I had so much fun because I had been thinking of what I wanted to do for this shower for a long time, so to finally get to craft it all and see it come together was great!

These little cups were just bathroom cups, I used hot glue and a paper punch to jazz them up a little bit. We filled them with white-chocolate covered popcorn that my mother- in - law makes with pink and grey M&Ms it is so delicious!

Center pieces!! A paper pinwheel, a doiley butterfly, and a pink and orange elephant that was once blue, yes I destroyed it and made it cute and girly.

Everyone loves a good cake pop! The orange are confetti cake and the pink are strawberry cake. YUM! I had some leftover and I've been eating them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Chocolate covered pretzel sticks, topped with fun sprinkles. We also had salty snacks, a super cute cake, and fruit desert, it was one delicious feast.
& right here is where my picture of the paper pinwheel board will be :)
X

No comments:

Post a Comment